The Top 11 Things People Think The 95 In "Windows 95" Really Stands For
(Remember folks, it is really "Windows '93" in disguise)
11) The percentage that will be complete on the shipping date.
10) The number of floppies it will ship on.
9) The percentage of people who will have to upgrade their hardware.
8) The number of megabytes of hard disk space required.
7) The number of pages in the *EASY-INSTALL* version of the manual.
6) The percentage of existing windows programs that wont run in the new OS.
5) The number of minutes to install.
4) The number of calls to tech support before you can get it to run.
3) The number of people who will actually PAY for the upgrade.
2) The number Mhz required for the OS to run.
And now the #1 thing people think the 95 in Windows95 really stands for..
Drum roll please...
1) The year it was *DUE* to ship.
(Windows "95" was originally announced as Windows 4.0 to be available in
Last modified November 23, 2001
Go back to the E-mail Joke Archive Page.