Top 10 Ways Microsoft would change the Auto Business
10. New seats would require everyone to have the same butt size.
9. We'd all have to switch to Microsoft Gas.
8. The US Government would get subsidies from an automaker - first!
7. The oil, alternator, gas, and engine warning lights would be replace by a single "General Car Fault" warning light.
6. Sun Microsystems would make a car that was solar-powered, twice as reliable, five times a fast, but only ran on 5% of the roads.
5. You would be constantly presured to upgrade your car.
4. You could only have one person in the car at a time, unless you bought Car95 or Car NT - but then you would have to buy more seats.
3. Occasionally your car would die for no apparent reason, and you would have to restart it. Strangely, you would just accept this a normal.
2. Every time the lines on the road were repainted, you'd have to buy a new car.
1. People would got excited about the new features of Microsoft cars, forgetting that the same features have been available from other car-makers for years.
-From the FrontEnd by Karyl Scott, Information Week, 12/18/95
Last modified November 23, 2001
Go back to the E-mail Joke Archive Page.